Sunday 4 September 2011

I've had a good clear up!

Holiday over, back to work and school tomorrow (ugh!) but the house is clean and tidy and I've managed to get some time in my workroom.

I bought this book probably two years ago now mainly because Alice spotted that there was a kit to make the bag in it....well I finally got round to making it this weekend, I'm not so sure that Cath Kidson is all the rage now but Alice will be pleased I'm sure.
 
And another sort out in my renovation box, I acquired these lovely composition vintage dolls some time ago but they all need a bit of work to tidy them up and give them a bit of a refresh, I'm looking forward to spending a bit of time on them.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love vintage dolls! Can't wait to see the new life you will give to them. Hugs! Loretta

Unknown said...

I love those dolls Susie!!!! I can't wait to see what you do with them. I have that book also, still have not made anything out of it. Mine did not come with the fabric, darn it! Have a great day!