Friday 13 January 2012

I started at a pace.........

We seam to have started this year running and still running........
I'm still trying to clear out my work room so that I can really get on with my projects that are all wanting attention but there is too much clutter!


I haven't found my little bit of peace yet, it might be something to do with living with a 14 year old who has school exams right now and a little stressy to say the least, or a usually very good and loveable dog suddenly deciding that he won't come when he's called or major changes in the day job that are worrying everyone.....who knows but I'm sure I will find it soon, I wonder if this is the flavour of the year?

This was a very hurried bit of bunting for a friend in need.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Susie, Loretta says...glad to here from you and hope things settle for you soon! Have a great weekend! James