Saturday 21 January 2012

Introducing.........

My first attempt at making my own raggedy doll, just in time for Valentines day! there are a lot of things I will change for the next one but she cheers me up!




I am blessed with a very fit and active daughter but it does mean travelling to all the various events and much time spent 'hanging' around. Not that I mind all of that. I did think this was quite a nice photo of her at her last trampolining event.

And it's my dear old Dad's Birthday today, Happy Birthday Dad hope its a good one!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Susie she is adorable! Have a great weekend! Hugs

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Susie,

Your new Raggedy doll is very sweet, she looks so cute.
the photo of your daughter is lovely and happy birthday to your Father.

Happy weekend
Hugs
Carolyn

Sparklyjools said...

Thanks for visiting and your sweet comment Susie! Your dolls are really sweet and charming.